“IL”ove Local Beverly, Morgan Park, & Mt. Greenwood Businesses
Now more than ever, our locally owned businesses need to know that our community has their backs. We’re inviting you to show us how you’re supporting small businesses in Beverly, Morgan Park and Mt. Greenwood with our new “IL”ove Local campaign!
This local shopping campaign includes all businesses in the 19th Ward. It begins April 11 and continues until Gov. Pritzker lifts the Shelter in Place order. Shoppers can enter to win prizes every week!
How it Works
Customers who spend a minimum of $10 at three (3) or more different local businesses can enter our weekly raffle to win great prizes. These include entries to the Tombstone 5K race, which takes place in the fall; the Wine Walk on 111th Street scheduled for September; and also tickets to some of the other events we sponsor. In addition, we will give away gift cards to local businesses.
Date: Saturday, April 11 through the length of the Illinois mandated COVID-19 Shelter in Place
Boundaries: Any business within the 19th Ward (Beverly, Morgan Park, and Mt. Greenwood)
- Spring shoppers who support local merchants, purchase gift cards/certificates, order food (delivery or take-out) or pay for services will be entered to win tickets to upcoming events or gift cards to local businesses.
- To enter, take photos of your receipts and submit them to us via the Enter Contest form below. The receipts should be for at least $10 each and include a purchase date from that week.
- You can take one photo of all three receipts, so long as they’re all legible, or upload three separate photos.
- Please also submit photos of purchases that we can feature on our social media. (This step is optional, but encouraged.)
- For every three receipts you submit, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as the receipts are from different businesses.
- When you upload your receipts, you’ll also need to include your name, phone number and email address so that we can contact you if you’re a winner.
- We will select a winner every Saturday.