- This event has passed.
Small Business On the Road Expo Sept. 8
September 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The City of Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection invites small business owners and entrepreneurs to its FREE Small Business Expo on Saturday, Sept. 8. More than 40 exhibitors will be offering resources to help small businesses launch and grow.
The Expo will be held in the Larry McKeon Student Services Building at Truman College, 1145 W. Wilson Ave. Visitors may park in the campus garage.
Reasons to Attend:
- Keynote Address by Josh Deth of Revolution Brewing
- Free business education workshops for entrepreneurs
- Center for Economic Progress hosts Tax Clinic
- City of Chicago Business Consultants ready to support your licensing needs and answer questions
- Mini-makeovers and photographer to take professional headshots for business marketing materials
- The Law Project hosts Legal Clinic
- City Treasurer hosts Networking Hour