Become a Vendor
Join our growing market on 95th Street!
95th Street Farmers Market 2023 Guidelines
The 95th Street Farmers Market is operated by the 95th Street Business Association. The market takes place each Sunday rain or shine from the first Sunday in May until the last Sunday in October. The market operates from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the commuter parking lot located at 95th and Longwood Drive. Our market has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years. As a result, we ask that you read through our market rules prior to submitting your application. These rules will help us insure that the market continues to operate successfully as we begin our 2023 season.
Admission to our market is based on these criteria
- Submission of a complete application and payment of outstanding fees.
- The vendor’s past history with the 95th Street Farmers Market including adherence to market rules, seniority, market attendance from the prior season (if applicable), and payment of fees.
- Product balance
- The 95th Street Farmers market only permits non-food vendors if they create the product they are selling such as handmade jewelry, purses, etc. Admittance of such vendors is solely at the discretion of the 95th Street Business Association.
- Vendor fees $520/season.
- If you are a new vendor, you will not submit payment until your application is approved.
Your vendor application must be completed and approved before paying your fee.
- The vendor’s market space is at the discretion of the market manager.
- The market manager reserves the right to assign or change the space.
- The vendors must furnish their own tables, chairs, etc. The market is open air and no shelter is available. Vendors must make sure their tent/s is sufficiently secured against the wind.
- No vendor is allowed to attract customers by aggressively soliciting or “crying out.”
- Vendors may only sell fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, baked goods, plants, and/or prepared foods that are grown or made by the seller.
- Each vendor must have a 10 x 10 tent to keep our market space uniform.
- Vendors are asked to remove all garbage from their space before leaving for the day.
- Access to electrical power is not guaranteed as it is reserved for our musicians and coffee vendor. Please make arrangements accordingly.
Notification of Absence/Late Arrival
- Vendors are asked to let Erin Ross, the market manager, know if they will not be able to attend a market by texting her at 773-415-8778. Vendors are not allowed to miss more than four markets (excluding emergencies). Our customers depend on your presence and repeated absences can damage our market. Non-compliance will lead to a $25 fine for each week missed and/or suspension from our market.
- Vendors are asked to arrive at the market no later than 7:30 a.m. to set up and be ready for our 8:00 a.m. opening. If running late, vendors are asked to text Erin and let her know so that we hold your space.